With the new year just around the corner, many of you are reflecting on the year you have had and maybe you are re-strategizing for 2015 but have you considered your website? It’s important to remember that your online presence is just as much apart of your business strategy as anything else is and I think you would be doing yourself a big favour by refreshing your online presence for 2015.
Here are 5 ways to refresh your real estate website so you can elevate your business in 2015!
1. Get a Custom Header
Immediate Benefits of Investing in a Custom Header:
- Showcase your real estate brand
- Introduce your team
- Highlight your area of expertise
Check out some examples of custom headers below. And if you are ready to get started with your very own custom header, get in touch with us about how you can save 15% off design and content services during our best ever holiday sale!
2. Get a Custom Bio Page
Since real estate is still very much a relationship based industry, who you are and what you can offer to clients is often intertwined.
Immediate Benefits of Investing in a Custom Bio Page:
- Your custom bio page on your website can act as a more detailed business card so that potential clients can get to know you and current clients can easily refer you by sharing your unique bio
- You can send your custom bio page link to introduce yourself and your business without being worried about generic copy or boring the recipient with cliches your competitors are using to sell themselves. You win because you are authentic.
Check out an example a custom bio page we did for one of our clients, Calgary REALTOR®, Stacey Jamieson here and get in touch with us about how you can save up to 30% on design and content services for your own custom bio page during our best ever holiday sale!
3. Get Your Own Custom Referral Page
Why not have a page on your website that lets your clients,current and previous, introduce you to their friends and family?
Immediate Benefits of a Custom Referral Page
- Referrals are the name of the game when it comes to real estate. Giving clients an actual page where they can stay connected or introduce you to their friends and family is key to building a killer lead list for 2015.
4. Get Yourself a Website Upgrade
If you missed our 6 Tell Tale Signs Your Website Needs an Update blog post from earlier this year, please go check it out. It really is a step by step guide to ensuring your online presence is up to date and is still giving the best impression of you.
Immediate Benefits of Investing in an Upgrade:
- Our Redman Pro level website comes with all the bells and whistles of a custom website but without the price tag. If that wasn’t enough, our Redman Pro level website is 50% off during our best ever holiday sale! Seriously!! Get in touch!
5. Get Some Custom Saved Search Buttons
Saved search buttons are pre-filtered searches based on a specific criteria like price range, type of property or geographic area. They are great for those agents working in a specific area or within a certain type of niche market!
Immediate Benefits of Investing in Custom Saved Search Buttons:
- Provide even easier access for users to find what they are looking for. Searching for you next home can get overwhelming, your clients will love you for simplifying their search! Check out examples of sites with saved search options:
I hope you some great ideas from this post. If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Thanks for reading – Sabrina